Monday, April 29, 2013

Re: Summer Block Busters


I saw Iron Man 3 yesterday and it was amazing. I am not going to spoil it for those of you that have havent seen it so i wont say much. The theater was quite full and i dont really like it when the theater is full. I like it when there are just a few people.
Before the movie started i suddenly became scared. I dont know what caused it but my mind went to the Batman Colorado shootings last summer. And through out the movie i was saying prayers asking God for his protection. Which kind of made me not to fully enjoy the movie as i was always looking for ways to dive out of the hall in case a mad man comes into the hall guns a-blazing. Thank God my fears did not manifest...lol. "i know am such a scared cat"
So that is two movies out of my list of movies to see this summer. I saw G.I. Joe, Retaliation last month.  Next to see is Olympus has fallen. From the reviews it is great

4 comments:

  1. Thank God your fear didn't manifest lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear, thank God. Cos there are just too many mad people in this world

      Delete
  2. Hian... why would your mind go there na? Lol... but thank God

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olympus has fallen kept me gripping my seat through out!! Talk about major ACTION. I saw G.I Joe yesterday. It was nice. Yet to see Iron Man 3. I hear it's nice as well. Go and see Olympus.

    May God continue to protect us.

    ReplyDelete