Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Real Husbands of Hollywood


I came across this show some weeks ago flipping through the channels and i got hooked. I dont really watch reality TV shows but this one is hilarious. Kevin Hart makes fun of his co-stars on their real life issues. My absolute favourite is Robin Thicke. First and foremost he is "gaww-juss" and the camera loves him. He is also very funny and Kevin seems to always hit on his wife. Infact Kevin hits on every ones wife. lol.
Nick Cannon is also funny. The way they joke about the fact that he is Mrs Maria Carey is just too funny.
Next Episode is tomorrow i cant wait.

2 comments:

  1. Haha... I remember following this show when it first came out. I don't even remember why I stopped.... maybe if they had it on netflix *dot**dot**dot*

    ReplyDelete